I'M WORKING ON IT, NOW.

Network Marketing Can Lead The Way

Network Marketing can provide a gloves off approach to meet the needs of dozens of charities that help those that have fallen on hard times.

*************************************************************

NO Taxes and Free Shipping

Wow. You can save a ton of money without having to pay shipping and taxes.

Yeah, there's a catch.

I live in a Sales Tax Free state, and if you join me in providing certain products that can be donated, you can let me do the shipping.

If you order $150 a month for 12 consecutive months, the shipping will eventually be FREE. But you don't need me to get this bonus. You can order $150 a month for 12 consecutive months, you can send it anywhere you want, even to your home, and the shipping will eventually be FREE.

At this time of year, and throughout the other 11 months, there is always a need for personal care and automotive products. Would you like to know more?

Click on "What's That Knocking?" in Site Links and you'll find my phone number.