I'M WORKING ON IT, NOW.

Network Marketing Can Lead The Way

Network Marketing can provide a gloves off approach to meet the needs of dozens of charities that help those that have fallen on hard times.

*************************************************************

The Checks Are Coming In

Checks? Coming in? No, this isn't about the bragging a lot of people do about the money they make.

These checks are the ones I sent to people in my organization. I did not have to do this. I said I would send them a rebate on their purchases for October, and I did.

Do you do this? Does anyone in your business do this? It's another way to get in touch with your organization. Most don't know who you are until you communicate with them, and communication is so severely lacking in these private businesses. A letter doesn't always do it. But a check in the mail can get their attention like nothing else.

Can't afford to do it? OK, how about announcing a random rebate?

Some would construe this as incentivising (I made that word up) your people. Well, that doesn't exactly work the way most would hope it does. But it is a means to get some attention from your people and to let them know you want them to do well and succeed.

Think about it. What have you done for your people?

And, Hey, Surprise me! I'm offering 20 percent off wholesale prices on my web site. Nobody else that I know of is doing this. Take advantage of me and surprise me.